• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Crazyguy98

Crazyguy98

Novice

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone, I am Huynh. I am 23 years old. I am an office worker.
Today I will show you a way to relieve stress in the office without the medicine I have just found.
I am playing mini games at Friv.
There are many types of games for everyone to choose, action, racing, puzzles, girl games or educational games for kids.
There are many games for people to choose based on their interests and personalities.
During stressful times, I usually spend 5 to 7 minutes playing small games like candy, or candy blocks ...
Just spend 5 to 7 minutes, everyone will reduce a lot of stress and so can work effectively.
Believe me, visit Friv4-school.com to experience interesting things right away.

Y8

OFFLINE   Mint

Mint

1ra. Clase

• Miembro
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationProntera
Hi Huynh, I know a guy on the server who sells herbalife shakes, I think drinking that helps for stress and mystical energies, you can look him up as Nagisa or Lain.
Also Uncle Xul organizes many entertaining games (events) in which you can participate and win prizes.
I only recommend not making friends with a guy named Sonne because he used to sexually harass new people.
Greetings, see you on fake Prontera.

• Obyta, Farmacia, LainCoubert and 1 other like this

55e8c4eefedfe03eda9d3e908025378a216cdcdc2iJ0itw.png

Mint

OFFLINE   Arken

Arken

Novice Renacido

• Miembro
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

jajajaja buena Mint

• Mint likes this

VVIsdh.gif

OFFLINE   Obyta

Obyta

1ra. Clase

• Miembro
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Hi Huynh, I know a guy on the server who sells herbalife shakes, I think drinking that helps for stress and mystical energies, you can look him up as Nagisa or Lain.
Also Uncle Xul organizes many entertaining games (events) in which you can participate and win prizes.
I only recommend not making friends with a guy named Sonne because he used to sexually harass new people.
Greetings, see you on fake Prontera.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

2JLlUP1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users